Terms & Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions apply to the use of gmacapparel.com website. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions. Please note, these terms and conditions can potentially change at any time, and it is up to you to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access the website. If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order.
Acia, LLC DBA GMAC Apparel, 12608 NW 115 Ave., Medley, FL 33178 USA. The following terms & conditions will apply between you and ACIA when you buy an item from www.gmacapparel.com. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
• Your contract for purchases made through www.gmacapparel.com is with ACIA and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
• You must be eighteen years old or older to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site.
• You warrant that all details you provide to www.gmacapparel.com for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
• You agree that email can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
• It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught deliberately entering an incorrect or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
• We reserve the right to end our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
• You fail to make payment to us when due
• You breach any of our terms and conditions
• When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, enough information to allow us to check the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity
• We suspect you have engaged in, or are about to engage in fraudulent or illegal activity on www.gmacapparel.com
What happens if you break these Conditions?
You agree that if you break these Conditions, you will be responsible for the penalties and expenses that the board and employees of ACIA, our agents and vendors and our suppliers incur as a result of your breach, including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You are responsible for all actions and remain liable if someone else uses your shopping account and/or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.
• All orders placed through our website will be subject to our acceptance of the order and product availability.
• All prices listed on www.gmacapparel.com are correct at the time of submitting your online order, however, we reserve the right to change the price of any product(s) at any time. All prices include sales tax where applicable.
• When placing an order you agree that all information given is accurate and complete.
• When your order is submitted on www.gmacapparel.com you will receive an email confirmation. This will validate the processing of your order.
• Please check the Delivery & Returns section of the website for details on delivery times to your region.
• You should check all emails for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors.
• Your order will be accepted by us (and a contract will then be formed between us) when we despatch the goods to you.
• Title to the goods will pass to you on delivery.
• If your order has not been accepted you will receive an email from us telling you the reasons why.
• Discount vouchers cannot be used on sale products.
• Your ordered items will be sent to the address given by you in your order.
• If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if we are waiting for certain items to come into stock.
• Stated delivery timelines are approximate.
• If your delivery address is outside of the US, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are charged once a shipment reaches your country.
• You are responsible for any additional charges associated with customs clearance. We recommend you contact your local customs office for full details on customs policies in your country.
• International shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.
The www.gmacapparel.com accepts most major credit/debit cards including:
• American Express
Validation checks and authorization from the card issuer will be carried out on all credit and debit cardholders. We will not be held responsible for any delay or non-delivery of goods if authorisation for payment is refused by the issuer of your payment card.
Cancelling an Order
If you haven’t submitted an order, you can clear the items in your shopping basket at any time by clicking the ‘Remove’ button next to the product you do not wish to purchase in your shopping basket.
If you would like to cancel an order shortly after placing it, please call +1 (786) 342-7177. We aim to process orders as soon as possible upon receipt. As a result, your order may have been shipped, if so our team will provide you with a cancellation number when you call as well as instructions for returning the item(s) to us.
• ACIA reserves the right to change information, prices, requirements and descriptions of listed products and services at any time and without notice.
• We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. If you have already paid for items that were advertised at an incorrect price, we will refund the full amount. Should you choose to re-order at the correct price, a separate transaction will be processed.
• In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged, defective or if you receive an incorrect quantity, we shall fulfil any undelivered items, replace or repair any faulty items, or refund the amount you paid for the items in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing to Acia, LLC DBA GMAC Apparel, 12608 NW 115 Ave., Medley, FL 33178 USA or email email@example.com within 10 working days of delivery of the goods, plus return the goods to us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• We cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour between the website image and the actual product.
• The products sold on www.gmacapparel.com are for private domestic and consumer use only. Therefore, we do not accept liability for any loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the site or for any products or services purchased on the website.
• We have taken every step to ensure that your data is stored safely and put in place every measure to prevent internet fraud. However, we cannot be held responsible in the extremely unlikely event of a violation of our secure computer servers.
• We are not liable for the delay in the delivery of products ordered if the delay is the result of events outside of our reasonable control.
• We make no guarantee that the website will be uninterrupted or error free or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs.
• We will not be responsible or liable for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
• G-Mac Apparel is not liable for any defammatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user.
The G-Mac name and logo is a trademark and you agree not to display or use it in any manner without our explicit prior written consent.
All content on www.gmacapparel.com is the property of ACIA. All rights are owned and controlled by ACIA. All text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, logos, design, button icons, images, clothing and other material that is contained on the site, or is part of the service, is protected by our and their copyrights, trade marks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights (including but without limitation all copyrights, patents, trade marks and trade secrets) in connection with and in all versions of the site and the services, the software we use to operate the site and the services and any data (including data obtained from you) generated by users of the site and the services.
In accessing www.gmacapparel.com you agree that you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store, transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the website for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior permission of ACIA.
Third Party Information
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material.
These Conditions shall be governed by and deciphered in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States of America.
Is information I submit to the G-Mac Apparel website safe?
We have taken every measure to ensure that your information is stored in a safe and secure environment. All online purchases on our website are processed using the latest security technology to protect our customers.
When you make a purchase on www.gmacapparel.com, your browser makes a connection to the secure section of our website. You will know that you have arrived at this section because your browser will show a padlock to confirm that a secure connection has been made. If you have any questions regarding our credit card security policies please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do you use my contact information for?
We ask for these details so that we can keep you up to date on the progress of your order, contact you in case there is a problem with your order and to let you know about special offers and promotions that may be of interest to you.
What other information do you keep?
In order to send you relevant information and news and to provide you with the best possible customer service, we also keep a record of the purchases you have made with us and any email correspondence that we have with you so that we are aware of any concerns that you may have.
Under what circumstances will you pass my contact information onto third parties?
Only under the following circumstances may we share your data with others:
• With agents (including credit reference agencies, credit card clearing agencies, fraud prevention and detection agencies) that we use to process your orders or who assist us in the service we provide to you. We provide them with only the information they need to carry out their duty.
• In the unlikely event that our business assets are ever sold to or purchased by another company.
• To outside research companies whom we may ask to contact you directly for your opinions on our products and services.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer. A cookie can be thought of as an internet user’s identification card. They let the website know when the user has returned. Cookies make the interaction between users and websites faster and easier. Cookies are not computer programmes and can’t read other information saved on your hard drive. They cannot be used to disseminate viruses or get a user’s email address etc. They only contain and transfer to the website as much information as the users themselves have disclosed to that website. Cookies help us to provide you with the service that you desire and to enhance your browsing experience. Cookies enable our website to allow a visitor to fill up a shopping basket or to remember a user’s registration details or preferences for their next visit.
Where should I send my security questions to?
If you have any questions or concerns about your personal data while using www.gmacapparel.com please email us at email@example.com.
Please Note: ACIA will never ask for your financial details via email. If you receive an email requesting this information on behalf of ACIA, please contact our customer services team immediately.
We use this information for internal marketing purposes to improve our products and services, to complete order fulfilment, occasionally to send you special offers and promotions and to make your experience more enjoyable.
The information we collect is:
• Your name
• Email address
• Telephone number – in order to contact you if there is a problem with your order
• Mailing Address
We use the latest secure technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards.
• ACIA will never pass on your details to another brand for marketing purposes. We will however send you details of offers from G-Mac Apparel with your permission.
There are only three circumstances where we may share some of your data with others:
• When legally required or at ACIA’s discretion, ACIA will co-operate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of suspicious or alleged illegal activity on this site or on the internet.
• In the unlikely event that the business assets are sold to or purchased by another company (Our data records as part of our business).
• To outside research companies whom we may ask to contact you directly for your opinions on our products and services (in which case we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function).
This site may track anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. This data will always be maintained, used and disclosed in aggregate form only and it will not contain personally identifiable information. We may use such aggregate information to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movement and gather broad demographic information for use and disclosure in aggregate form.